When I started my career years ago, I happened to work with a professor, who taught me many good lessons of life that I still remember and practice in life. Let me share a few of them.
- Roads are ruled by fools. - that’s a rule to keep in mind all the time.
- Professional integrity is very important. - that applies to normal life also.
- Keep away from office politics. - all the time. Do your work and leave.
- Don’t do everything yourself; delegate it. - delegate and lead.
- People buy screenguards, but not helmets. - and don’t be that idiot.